Anesthesia Machine from Meditech Engineers Pvt. Ltd. is a medical device used for generating a fresh gas flow of medical gases and anaesthetic agents which can be inhaled in order to induce and maintain anaesthesia. This machine is mainly used with several other devices, for instance breathing system, patient monitoring device, mechanical and suction equipment. Boyle's machine is a kind of Anesthesia Gas Machine mainly used in hospitals. This machine supplies medical gases aling with anaesthetic vapour of accurate concentration to the patient, while maintaining the pressure and flow to a safe level throughout. The workstation upon which this machine is assembled is mobile, the wheel structure allows easy movement of this machine within the healthcare center.
- Two gases rotameter oxygen & nitrous-oxide
- Oxygen flowmeter range 100cc/min. to 10litres/min., Nitrous oxide flowmeter range 200cc/min.to 12 litres/min.
- Standard fresh gas outlet.
- Change over system open circuit to close circuit.
- Emergency flush valve at front panel connected to incoming o2 supply.
- Goldman type halothane vaporizer.
- Parking space for two additional vaporizers.
- Non-return cum pressure relief valve minimize risk of back flow of gases.
- Blows off valve when pressure exceeds 200cm of water column fitted.
- Provision to fit ventilator.
- Provision to fit carbon dioxide absorber.
- Extended platform at rear for two b type cylinders.
- Table top made of stainless steel.
- Top tray provided at eye level for keeping monitoring equipments.
- Bains circuit.
- One spacious drawer on smooth runner.
- Four castor trolley with front two lockable wheels.
- Pin index yokes two for oxygen and two for nitrous oxide.
- High-efficiency regulators for reliability two each for o2 & n2o.
- N2O automatic cutoff in case failure of oxygen supply.
- Low pressure oxygen audible alarm.